Jack Nicholson Reportedly Retiring From Acting – Knightlines 9/5/13
It’s the first day of the NFL season and I am so excited that I cannot contain myself. But nevertheless, I still have to provide Knightlines before I watch the game, so here is the celebrity gossip and things you need to know…
• DWTS Cast this season: Actress and terminal cancer patient Valerie Harper heads a “Dancing With the Stars” Season 17 class that includes ex-Scientologist Leah Remini, “Jersey Shore” star Snooki, NFL wide
receiver Keyshawn Johnson, Other Season 17 contestants are Bill Nye, the “Science Guy”; “Pretty Little Liars” actor Brant Daugherty; former; singer and actress Christina Milian; actress Elizabeth Berkley; “High School
Musical” actor Corbin Bleu; “Glee” actress Amber Riley; country comic Bill Engvall; and Ozzy’s kid Jack Osbourne.
• Scarlett Johansson is engaged! To journalist Romain Dauriac! – the proposal occurred about a month ago and the actress’ engagement ring is a vintage Art Deco ring. Johansson was spotted wearing the
diamond stunner while in Italy promoting her new sci-fi film Under the Skin at the Venice International Film Festival.
• Nearly all parties have been heard from in regard to Miley Cyrus’ Video Music Awards routine. The singer thinks she made history. Miley’s manager has labeled the routine an epic win. Dr. Laura believes Cyrus is a dirty whore. But what about Liam Hemsworth her fiancé? The word is; “He wants out.”
• Jack Nicholson is reportedly retiring from acting due to memory loss, insiders claim, though he has made no official announcement confirming this. The Oscar-winning actor, 76, has quietly stepped away from the movie business. Says an alleged Nicholson source: “Jack has – without fanfare – retired.”
• Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man — ’cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year. Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today … walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee-shirt. Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds — not through surgery — but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals … and doing a ton of martial arts training. He has lost nearly 100 pounds
• John Cussack’s stalker was caught in the act. John Cusack’s Miami mansion was met with a home invader Tuesday evening. 45-year-old Elizabeth Pahlke, who allegedly has a “serious thing” for the actor, attempted to climb in through the window, before scaling the fence, all caught on Cusack’s security cameras. Pahlke was later taken into police custody. She was charged with stalking and burglary, and is being held on $150,000 bail. Her attempt at having a sleepover with Cusack comes after Pahlke was served with a restraining order earlier on Tuesday. Cusack was not home at the time.