Introverts Will Get It [Video]
Subscribe to Channel 95.7 on
Check out this video, if you can relate to all 12 signs we have something in common.
Friday nights watching Netflix, hanging out as a wallflower – sounds good to me! Most people would call us depressed loners, but that’s really not the case at all.
My favorite line from the Youtube page of this video:
You’re not shy… you’re adorable.
Check out some more random facts about introverts:
- It is not the same as being shy. A shy person gets uncomfortable in social situations. An introvert isn’t bothered by groups; they like to decompress and recharge their batteries by spending time alone.
- Introverts enjoy being around other people. They just prefer a smaller circle of close friends to a large network of acquaintances. And they tend to enjoy sitting on the sidelines and people-watching, instead of actually participating in activities.
- They make good leaders and public speakers. Four in ten top executives, like Bill Gates, test as introverts. So do historical leaders, like Gandhi, and Abraham Lincoln. Research shows that introverts may deal better with groups than extroverts do because they take the time to get to know how people think and behave. And since introverts think things through before they act, they can be excellent speakers.
- Introverts and extroverts can be equally as creative, intellectual and innovative. A lot of celebrated artists and thinkers were quiet, including Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin. But anybody can come up with great ideas when they’re in a more reflective, or introverted, mindset.
- It’s not easy to tell if someone’s introverted or extroverted. Most introverts can act like extroverts – say, for example, going to a cocktail party and chatting with everyone. But while an extrovert loves the attention, an introvert still looks forward to the moment when they can be alone and restore their energy by reading in bed with a cup of tea. (SOURCE: Tesh.com)
So enjoy another Netflix binge of some random TV show from the 90’s, let your extrovert friends do all the socializing! You’re an introvert, wear it proud! (And don’t worry, you can stay home, we get it).