Indoor Trick-or-Treating in West Michigan
We could have good weather Halloween night, but it’s hard to know for sure what we’ll get this time of the year. Besides, good is a relative term.
Be prepared for any weather and more candy with our guide to indoor trick-or-treating in West Michigan!
Most of the indoor trick-or-treating locations include additional activities. It can be a good place to spend extra time so the kids can burn off some energy. It can also save a lot of walking which is helpful if you’re pushing a stroller around.
All events are Monday, October 31, unless noted.
- Byron Bible at 5:30PM
- Coopersville United Methodist Church: 5:30PM – 8PM
- Grand Rapids Children’s Museum: Thursday, October 27, 5PM – 8PM. Cost $1.75
- Woodland Mall: Starts at 4PM
- Resurrection Life Church: Fall Family Night, 6:30PM – 8:00PM
- Jenison Bible Church: 6PM – 8:30PM
If you are aware of more indoor trick-or-treating events, please share!