Harrison Ford Was A Carpenter Before He Was An Actor – Knightlines 8/9/13
IT’S THE WEEKEND! Finally! Here we go with the Friday August 9th edition of Knightlines with celebrity gossip and things you might not have known…
1. 30% of women think that putting on their makeup is the most important thing they do all day.
2. Bing Crosby’s real first name was Harry.
3. Harrison Ford was a carpenter before becoming an actor.
4. Indian Packing Company of Green Bay, Wisconsin, in 1919 donated $500 for uniforms, plus the use of its athletic field for team practice to their namesake Green Bay Packers.
5. A group of crocodiles in water is called a float. The same group of crocodiles on land is called a bask.
6. 76-percent of women and only 46% of men make their bed every day.
7. In 1885 pharmacist Charles Alderton of Waco, Texas, introduce the soft drink Dr. Pepper)
8. One in five single men say they haven’t done cooked a meal in over a year.
9. The frog, which can’t chew its food or use its tongue to get food down its throat. Instead, the frog’s eyes sink down to the roof of mouth to help push the meal into its stomach.