Grand Rapids Veterans’ Day Deals 2012
Sunday November 11th is Veterans’ Day, a day to honor the men and women who have served our country and protected our freedoms. To say thank you, many Grand Rapids area businesses are offering special Veterans’ Day Deals on Sunday and Monday. Find a list after the jump.
• Golden Corral: Monday 4-9 p.m. anyone who has ever served in the military or is on current active duty will get a free meal.
• Applebee’s: Sunday only, Veterans get to chose from a special menu. The deal is dine-in only, beverages and gratuity are not included.
• T.G.I. Friday’s: Free lunch on Monday.
• Little Caesar’s: On Sunday, Veterans receive a free order of Crazy Bread at participating locations.
• Olive Garden:Free meal for Veterans on Sunday.
• Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion and soft beverage Sunday and Monday. Plus, through Dec. 31, Vets enjoy a 10% discount too!
• Red Robin: On Monday get a free Red’s Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
• Denny’s: Free pancakes from 6 a.m .-2 p.m for all Veterans on Monday
It’s a good idea to call ahead to make sure your local restaurant is participating, and be sure to bring your ID.
For more Veteran’s Day Deals across West Michigan, click here.
Happy Veteran’s Day!