GR Restaurant Week “Wheel of Meat”
In honor of Grand Rapids Restaurant week we are going to be playing “Wheel of Meat!”. Here’s how you can participate!
GR Restaurant Week “Wheel of Meat!”
· Participating restaurants will present their menus as 3-course dinners for $25 per person – or at several of the participating establishments – 2 dinners (3-courses each) for $25.
· Two competitions will take place during Restaurant Week including:
o “Grand Cocktail 2013” – Bar staff from restaurants participating in Restaurant Week are invited to show off their mixology skills in the Grand Cocktail 2013 competition.
o A contest called “My Restaurant Week GR” Instagram Photo Contest.The public will be invited to capture the “Art of Dining out” during Restaurant Week GR 2013 and to share their favorite Restaurant Week Grand Rapids experience through an interactive photo contest called “My Restaurant Week GR.”
· $1 from every Restaurant Week meal sold during the event will be donated by each of the restaurants to a student scholarship fund at Secchia Institute for Culinary Education. Since 2010 and subsequent years, Restaurant Week Grand Rapids has donated almost $60,000 to the GRCC Secchia Institute Student Scholarship Fund.
· You can win a gift card to one of the participating restaurants!
· Be caller 10 when Connie and Curtis say to call.
· You will get a chance to spin our “Wheel of Meat!”
· Each 10th caller will win a gift card to the restaurant the wheel lands on.