Gilda’s Club Red Golf Outing
We’re talking to some representatives from the Club Red Golf Outing this morning. Here’s how you can come see us and support a great cause!
11:00 A.M. LUNCH
12:00 P.M. SHOTGUN START – 18 Hole 4 Person Scramble (Includes Cart)
4:30-7:00 P.M. AWARDS, AUCTION, RAFFLE, NETWORKING & APPETIZERS
Golf attire is required. Collared shirts and slacks/appropriate golf shorts. No jeans or steel spikes are allowed on the course.
· Exciting contest holes
· A raffle with a chance to win a 50 inch Samsung LED HDTV or Liquor Basket
· Fantastic silent auction
· Amazing golfer prizes and more!
· All proceeds from the event will benefit Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids A free cancer and grief support community of children, adults, their families and friends.
· Club Red is a dedicated group of local emerging leaders who believe in the mission of Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids and strive to become ambassadors for our mission. We exist to inspire the next generation of leaders who share a common vision of giving back while desiring a launching pad for further community leadership. Through our activities and events we strive to positively impact families living with cancer and grief throughout our community.
· We’ll be there from 4:30-6:30 hosting the Cocktail Reception.