Fun Stats About Embarrassment
What do you do when you get embarrassed? What do you get embarrassed about?
According to a new survey, when we get embarrassed
-33% of us apologize
-22% crack a joke
-21% pretend it didn’t happen
-and 6% leave the ROOM
Here’s some other things that the survey told us.
1. 65% of employees have embarrassed themselves at work.
2. 72% of women and 56% of men think LYING to avoid an embarrassing moment is okay.
3. The most embarrassing age is 16, but 28% of adults STILL feel like they’re in an “awkward stage.”
4. 12% of Americans have had their credit card declined while they were on a date.
5. Women say the most embarrassing thing they’ve done on a date is spill FOOD on themselves . . . men say it’s PASSING GAS.