Former Spice Girl And “America’s Got Talent” Judge Mel B Released New Video – Knightlines 9/20/13
It’s Friday, so that means another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines…
1. Former SPICE GIRL and current “America’s Got Talent” judge MEL B just released the video “For Once In My Life” . . . in which she MAKES OUT WITH HERSELF. I don’t know if this makes Mel a copycat, but PINK got it on with herself in a far more graphic manner in her”Sober” video several years ago.
2. You can find ANYTHING on the Internet. But does that mean you SHOULD be able to find anything on the Internet? For instance, when you search “NICOLAS CAGE pillowcase” on Amazon.com, you get 67 RESULTS. And they’re all Nicolas Cage pillowcases.
3. ELLEN DEGENERES is the Most Likeable Woman in Hollywood, according to a survey by iHeartRadio. Ellen got 35.1% of the vote, followed by JENNIFER LAWRENCE with 17.7% and EMMA STONE with 13.4%. Meanwhile, ROBIN THICKE’S “Blurred Lines” was voted Song of the Summer . . . and DRAKE was named Best Actor / Actress-Turned Musician.
4. Not surprisingly, JAY Z and BEYONCÉ top the Forbes.com list of the Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples. They banked $95 million over the past year. TOM BRADY and GISELE BUNDCHEN came in second, with combined earnings of $80 million. They were followed by BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE with $50 million.
5. TMZ says ZAC EFRON went to rehab TWICE earlier this year, once after a major relapse. RadarOnline claims Zac was partying pretty hard with CHARLIE SHEEN for a while, but Charlie denies it. And Zac’s friend ROB LOWE Tweeted this . . . quote, “A thought: if you only find out a person has been to rehab weeks or months after they got out, they’re probably serious about recovery.”
6. Throwing a bullseye in darts is hard enough. But can you do it BLINDFOLDED? How about TWICE IN A ROW while blindfolded? MIKE TYSON did it. Don’t believe me? It’s on VIDEO. Sure, it could be fake, but it doesn’t look like it is. Both before and after throwing, Mike divulged his secret . . . quote, “I’m a Shaolin monk.”
7. E! Online posted an old home video of JUSTIN BIEBER when he was only SIX YEARS OLD. In the video, Justin’s mom is asking him what things cost, and his answers are pretty adorable. He says a pizza costs “39 bucks” and a house costs “59 bucks.”