Cory Monteith’s Final Film McCanick Due To Premiere On September 9th – Knightlines 8/15/13
Time for another Thursday edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know. Hope this gives you your fill, enjoy.
• Cory Monteith’s final film McCanick is due to premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 9th.
• Gia Allemand, a former contestant on ‘The Bachelor’, has died today (14th August) after losing critical brain and organ function. It seems the 29-year-old attempted to commit suicide and was hospitalised
as a result.
• Taylor Swift is fed up of Selena Gomez’s on/off romance with Justin Bieber.The 23-year-old ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ hitmaker doesn’t approve of her best pal’s turbulent relationship with the Canadian
singer, 19, and it is allegedly causing a rift between them.
• Katy Perry loves the outdoors despite her glamorous image. The ‘Roar’ singer, who is dating singer-songwriter John Mayer, prefers to skip the gym in favor of exercising by the water or in a park, as it boosts
her confidence and makes her feel happier.
• Jennifer Aniston’s co-star says kissing her in ‘We’re the Millers’ was ”awkward”. British actor Will Poulter, 20, thinks it was ”probably horrible” for the beautiful 44-year-old actress, who plays his mother in the
new film, and his other co-star Emma Roberts, who plays his sister, to lock lips with him during a three-way kissing scene.
• The expectant mother of Simon Cowell’s first child has settled her divorce, two weeks after the pregnancy news emerged. It was subsequently revealed that her husband of 10 years, Andrew, had filed for
divorce in New York in early July citing adultery for their split and naming Cowell as a co-respondent. According to Tmz.com, the two parties reached the settlement yesterday day, with Lauren receiving just over $2