Consumers Energy — Available Job Openings [Video]
We interviewed the folks at Consumers Energy because they have a bunch of new jobs available!
Subscribe to Channel 95.7 on
- 24 full-time, permanent positions
- 6 week paid training program (full-time) 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday training schedule
- Regular Schedule is 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday
- Full compensation package
- $2 per hour wage premium for bilingual skills
- $1 per hour wage premium for weekends and evenings
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and 401k
- Paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and holidays and flexible spending accounts (pre-tax)
- On July 23, Consumers Energy is holding information sessions at the Kent County Michigan Works, 121 Franklin St. SE in Grand Rapids. The information sessions will inform job seekers of the “Good, the Bad and the Ugly” of the job.
- The times of the information sessions are 2 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5 p.m.
- People interested in the information sessions can sign up at Kent County Michigan Works or contact them via:
- E-mail: Consumers@michiganworkska.org
- Phone: (616) 336-2393
- Do you have to attend to apply? No, but it will give the candidates a more accurate view of the jobs and the opportunity to ask questions.