A List Of 10 Things You Should Never Do
There are certain rules to life, not anything enforced by laws, but a certain code of things that you should never do. For instance, the you should never wear white after Labor Day rule, I don’t really agree, but you get the point.
Here is a list of 10 things that you should never do, think of them as moral rules I have learned along the way. If you didn’t know these certain rules, maybe they can help you along the way.
- Yell anything at your kid’s or sisters kid’s baseball coach. Oops. If you yell at the players, you deserve a fastball to the cup.
- Fart during a massage. (I wanted to die!)
- Continue talking to a co-worker after he enters a bathroom stall and sits down. Sorry, Mike.
- Bring out a half-consumed bottle of wine sealed with aluminum foil. I’ll explain privately.
- Ask someone if their kid is a boy or girl.
- Give your girlfriend jewelry still attached to a piece of cardboard with the price tag.
- Use words like “fornication” or “masturbation” in public. Using such Latinate terms instead of simple equivalents is pretentious.
- Express impatience when your wife/girlfriend is talking to you by repetitively glancing at your watch, tapping your foot, nodding your head rapidly… or faking a seizure.
- Tell anyone, “Welcome aboard!” unless you’re on an actual boat. Sounds dumb.
- Put on a bagpipe CD at a party. Major party foul.