8 Things Happy Couples Do
A new study shows the eight things that couples do that have successful and happy relationships.
1. Share all responsibilities. Happy couples report that they split chores, financial stuff and important decision making.
2. Do the dirty…a LOT! Couples who say they are very happy also have a lot of intimate time.
3. Be affectionate. Successful couples report that they kiss at least 3-4 times a day even when they’re not trying to do the dirty.
4. Honestly is the best policy. 70% of couples report that they are always honest…even when it comes to white lies.
5. Stay fit together.
6. Don’t talk about politics. Most couples say that this is best left for your own head and not others.
7. Be the same religion. 71% say that this is a key to being happy when you agree on this.
8. COMMUNICATE! Duh.