19-year-old Dakota Fanning Is Dating A 32-year-old Guy – Knightlines 8/6/13
It’s Friday, so that means another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines…
1. 19-year-old DAKOTA FANNING is dating a 32-year-old guy. That’s a 13-year difference. His name is Jamie Strachan, and he’s a model. They’ve been dating for several months, at least.
2. MILA KUNIS was spotted wearing a gold band on her finger in Los Angeles the other day. And yes, it was THAT finger. Does this mean she and ASHTON KUTCHER are engaged? We have no idea. What we DO know is that they’re not married . . . because Ashton and DEMI MOORE aren’t officially divorced yet.
3. The Huffington Post put together a gallery of hideous, homemade celebrity dolls people are trying to sell on Etsy.com. They include Adam Lambert, Paula Deen, Arnold Schwarzenegger and a Whitney Houston doll that costs $350.
4. A hand was photographed sticking out the window of a party van that JUSTIN BIEBER and his friends were riding in. And that hand was dumping BONG WATER onto the street. There’s no word if it was Justin’s hand, but it WAS white.
5. Mayor Pedro Segarra is firing back, after DAVE CHAPPELLE went off on Hartford, Connecticut the other night. He says, quote, “Dave Chappelle needs to quit whining, do his job and try some yoga. His recent remarks were immature and inappropriate. [He] should stick to his job, give the fans what they paid for and not disparage the good people of Hartford.”
6. There’s been some speculation as to whether LAMAR ODOM really checked into rehab. Well, “People” magazine says he DID check in on Wednesday . . . but he checked back OUT yesterday. RadarOnline says that wherever Lamar is, he’s been keeping the Kardashian clan . . . including his wife KHLOE . . . in the dark about it.
7. Several celebrities are being recognized in the new “Guinness Book of World Records”. RIHANNA is the Most Liked Person on Facebook, TAYLOR SWIFT has the Fastest Selling Digital Single . . . and even PSY set records with both “Gangnam Style”and “Gentleman”.