15 Ways To Get On The Bartender’s Bad Side
Think back to this weekend, did you possibly get a watered down drink or pure mixer in your cola and rum? Well, perhaps you did one of these terrible things on this list.
- Leave chewed on straws or torn up coasters at the bar…seriously, clean up after yourself!
- Snap or whistle at the bartender. They’re NOT your pet…HELLO!
- Turn the bar into PDA central. GET A ROOM!
- Ordering “bartender’s choice”. It’s one thing if it’s on a drink special board. However, if the bar is crowded and you’re asking them to choose what to make for you…you’re a douche.
- Stepping behind the bar. This one goes without saying.
- Ordering a tall drink and then saying there’s not enough booze. A tall means more mixer…not more liquor.
- Be shocked that the bar doesn’t have this super rare scotch you love…it’s a bar…and unless it’s a scotch bar…don’t be surprised.
- Order 1 drink at a time…if you need 6 different items…just tell them all at once. Most bartenders are excellent multi-taskers.
You can see the rest of the list HERE!