1/3 Of Us Have A Facebook Friend We Don’t Like
Ever friend someone on Facebook you don’t even like. Surprisingly, many of us have done this.
So, you get that friend request from that one person that just irks you. However, you hit the accept button anyway. Why do we do this?
1. To monitor their photos or status updates, see what they’re up to, and see if they’re succeeding or failing.
2. They’re a family member you HAVE to be friends with.
3. They’re a good business connection to stay in contact with.
4. You don’t want to deal with the consequences of defriending them.
5. Being friends with them allows you to see what other people you’re NOT Facebook friends with are doing . . . like your kid or your boss.