11 Mistakes You’re Making At Work Every Day
You may think that you’re doing well at work, but wouldn’t you want to do better?
- You’re coming in late…even if you set your own schedule.
- You’re checking your email very first thing in the morning. You’ll end up doing everyone’s work and requests before your own.
- The emails you send are WAY too long. Get to the point.
- You are SITTING at your desk…stand up once in awhile.
- You’re attempting to multitask. Take one thing at a time and do a good job and you’ll find things take a lot less time.
- You’re not taking stock of your day. Write down what you’ve accomplished.
- You’re not going to happy hour. You need that social time to relax.
- You don’t have a hobby. You need one.
- You’re not taking a vacation.
- Hell, you don’t even take a break!
- You’re sacrificing your health and sleep.
Check out more information HERE!