10 Problems Only Bridesmaids Will Understand
Producer Amanda here! I found this list of problems that bridesmaids will understand from the Huffington Post. I’ve gotta say…I can relate to a few of these!
- The loss of all your disposable income. This one is DEFINITELY one I could relate to. The bride of the wedding I’m in has tried very hard to keep costs down. However, I find myself paying with plastic more often than not.
- Passive-aggressive emails from other bridesmaids. Well, this one is probably more me sending them than getting them…whoops….
- “Wear whatever you want!” I have actually appreciated this from the bride. Yes, I do have to go out and pick my own dress…but I will definitely wear it again. I also didn’t have to make trips to bridal salon and fight with other bridesmaids about style.
- Having to wear a dress that makes you look…like not your best self. Well, again I didn’t have to worry about this one.
- “This DIY stuff is starting to mess with me mentally”. I’m kind of waiting in the corner to be asked to help out. I have offered up my sweet skills though.
- Having to talk to the mother of the bride about all that…ahem…paraphernalia that will be at the bachelorette party. Luckily, we’re going on a pedal pub crawl! No junk in the face or strippers on a pole!
- Giving a toast. OMG….I kind of forgot about that till right now! Now I’m starting to get freaked out.
- Taking care of the drunk bridesmaids. Hasn’t happened yet…but, I’ll report back.
- Some creepy family member giving you that “sexy” look all night. Yikes, I hope that doesn’t happen.
- Not being able to sit with your date at the reception. Mike? Mike? Where are you????